CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 30

WTF Friday

Pick your jaw up off the floor. It hasnt been THAT long since I did one of these, has it?

Anyway, I was on I-15, en route to buy my merry self a cake (simply because I deserve one occasionally) when I passed a semi towing a semi. However, the semi being towed was only about 1/64th the size of the actual 18 wheeler cruisin down the highway. I think Rich at RadioShack made one of these RC trucks for me from spare parts about ten years ago. Ah, good times.

My favorite part of this WTF Friday has to be the chains used to tie this SOB down.

5 comments:

Amanda Tye said...

LOL! That is so funny!

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

Hilarity! That made my day!

Lynndi said...

I don't believe you. I think you are lying!!

*We're Unplugged* said...

Would you like to take a look at my cell phone? I took this on I-15 and 106th South.

Tiff said...

LOL!!! that made me laugh so hard!!
you are freakin' hilarious!!