1.) Six minutes is more than enough time for a five year old to pull out every baby toy, mat, bouncer and swing in hopes of entertainment.
2.) As soon as mom is gone and your certain that dad is busy, the clothes of all kiddos will come off.
3.) A five year old is not afraid to take off a diaper and get out a wipe, but will wait until mom gets home to finish the job for fear he will get pooped on in the process.

P.S. Seeing your two children cuddled on the Hide-A-Bed, holding hands and watching a movie is perhaps the biggest heart-melter at the end of a long day.










4 comments:
Jaxon is a good helper. That is so cute.
Love that story. There is no doubt that Jaxon LOVES his Keston!
Oh my, that is great! I think the same goes for a 3 year old. I will tell Savanna that I have to run upstairs real fast to grab something so to keep an eye on Makade... seriously in less than 3 minutes the room can turn to disaster! But that picture sure is sweet of your 2 cuties!
that is the sweetest thing I've seen all day! Makes me happy!:)
Post a Comment