CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22

New Do

I got a haircut. And color. It's a little drastic and I am surprised I had the guts to do it knowingly, but I went for it. You can't really tell from the picture, but it is brown. I am officially a brunette.

I love it, however, the only compliment I could get out of Darrel was, "Uh, it's...nice." Thanks, dear.

8 comments:

Teea Lamb said...

It looks so great! I love it! I want to see it in person- lunch sometime?

Ali said...

I LOVE the new 'do!!! I think it looks great on you!!

M+J=K3+E said...

I really, really like it. It looks great!!

Brittany Merrill said...

Love it! It lookds great!! It's fun to be daring and try new things and you can always go back blonde! Thanks to the wonderful world of color

Kellie said...

It looks good Traci.

ALNK said...

You look soo good! All men want LONG hair!!! Enjoy your new do , he'll get use to it or he won't :):):):). Have a good day!

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

I really like it. A change can be fun.

Tiff said...

i love it... being a brunette is fun!! :)