CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11

The Unrein Update

I have so many pictures and updates that I have been putting this post off for a while. I decided that I better just attack it though, so here goes nothin'....

1.) DISNEYLAND - Oh, how I have missed thee. We were able to go to Disneyland with our family the beginning of March. It was a vacation that we all needed and it was extremely nice to be able to break out the capris. It was Jaxon's and Keston's first time there and they both had a blast. Here is our trip in pictures.

Hooray, we made it!


Mickey Mouse ears for the boys


Jax spent about $7.36 in pennies, making the same wish, over and over, in every pond we passed.


Watching the Pixar parade


Darrel telling Keston the secret to winning on Toy Story


Our family Christmas Card photo


Who's the leader of the club, that's made for you and me? K-E-S-T-O-N B-R-Y-C-E


Waiting for the parade on Main Street


Uncle K & Jax


Me, Jax & Keston riding Nemo


Jax building his own lightsaber


Jax showing off his mad lightsaber skillz


Space Mountain


Jaxon & Keston


The Crew

2.) BEACH - Corona Del Mar Darrel told me once that he had never seen the ocean or been to the beach. That meant we had to stop. We went to the beach before we headed home from Disneyland. Behold, our day in pictures.

Hooray, we made it to the beach!


Corona Del Mar


Uncle Lindsay and Jaxon playing in the water


Jax after a wave took him out and the Heroic Uncle Lindsay who saved him.


My cute boys on the pier


Next years Christmas Card photo


Walking back to the car to head home

3.) JAXON - The end of February brought with it the time to sign up Jaxon for Kindergarten. WHAT? I can't believe it. My little man has grown up so fast. I can't lie, it sorta made me teary eyed.

He loves everything school related and would rather do his "homework" than play video games. He is my big helper and is often found with his face shoved into Kestons trying to get him to smile.


4.) KESTON - This little man cracks me up. He is always smiling and talking to himself and would rather be left alone on a blanket on the floor than cuddled and carried.

He is officially rolling over, but I havent seen it yet. He absolutely loves his hand and gladly spits out his binki to suck on his fingers. His poor ear drum burst while we were driving home from California and the only reason I knew was because of the yellow wax covering the whole right side of his face. He never even whined. We love our new addition and cant wait until we can make it official by taking our family to the temple.


5.) SURGERY I finally got into the doctor and had my hand fixed. One of the doctors working on it told me it was called "Trigger Finger." I dont care what anyone wants to call it, it hurt like a mother. Anyway, it was a simple office procedure that hurt worse than all ten of my previously broken bones combined. Here are some pics so you feel sorry for me.

Post-Surgery


After I got to remove the bandages. Notice the bruising on my palm and three right fingers. I was in LOVE with lortab about the time this pic was taken. It looks little, but let me remind you, it HURT LIKE A MOTHEER.

I think that is all for now. I am sure I have plenty more to update, but I am tired and my hand hurts from typing. Carry on soldiers.

4 comments:

The Nielsen Family said...

looks like a fun picture. Love the picture of you guys on the beach.

Kellie said...

Nice long post. I could look at the Disneyland pics all day long.

Savanna said...

Cute Disneyland pictures. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Your boys are getting so big and are both so cute. Kindergarten is so fun for kids. I can't believe Kylie will be in 1st grade. Sad. I hope your hand gets feeling better soon. No fun.

Janice said...

love love love all the pictures. love your little jaxson's freckles! Love the smile on kenston's face and love your family for taking him and making him your own! you guys are great!!!!