CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6

Under the Knife

At 6:45 A.M. on Monday morning, I will be in surgery. Easy, quick, doctors office surgery, but it will hurt. I had the doctors office call in my prescription to WalMart the day before I left for Disneyland and went to pick it up tonight, since I am supposed to start taking it Sunday night. Apparently, they didn't get the memo. No meds for little old me. Can you call in sick for surgery?
Yikes, my hand aches. I guess I better go. Wish me luck.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

How come I spent a whole week with you and this is the first time I am hearing this?

Ali said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw on FB that things went well. I'm so glad! Hope it heals quick!

Janice said...

Disneyland? surgery? hope everything's okay. How is little Kinston (I think that's what you named him) doing?:)

Mitchell Family said...

Good luck... and can I just say your little guy is sooo cute. And he has gotten so big! I also laughed right out loud at your top 10... I SO feel your pain and understand exactly what you are going through. Thanks for the laugh... every MOM needs one!

Kellie said...

Cute new layout!!