Since I work with my dad, I usually go with him to his house for lunch. As of Saturday, his house now consists of 5 bedrooms, 3 bahrooms, 1 computer room, a costume closet and a few linen closets. With the lack of a kitchen and dining room, my dad, mom and I have eaten out for lunch most of the week. Tuesday on our way back to work we stopped to pick up their mutts, or adopted children, at the groomers. The dogs come prancing into the backseat of the Buick with their "princess"bandanas and start huffing in my face and my Diet Coke.
(WARNING: Never touch my Diet Coke!) Then they climb all over the seats and take command of my moms lap and the handrest. If this isnt bad enough, I start hearing high pitched talking from my mother as she talks to her "cute little doggies." UGH! Their DOGS people. They eat their poop, lick their butts and cough up puke occasionally. Remember this.....a dogs tongue is dirtier than the underside of a toilet seat. Enjoy your pets!
P.S. I stopped by my parents during lunch today and took a few more pics I wanted to share.
Standing in the OLD Kitchen looking at the Laundry Room door
Looking from the Hallway into what used to be the kitchen. See the old fireplace still?
This wall used to hold the Fridge, Stove, Gas Cooktop and lots of cupboards
This is taken inside the Laundry Room. The fireplace is in the bottom of the picture










1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!! That is soo crazy. I cant believe that the inside of our house is now the outside. Where are the "cute doggies" going to live. Poor Grandma Betty is getting more than she bargained for I bet. I wish that I didnt live so dang far away. Lets both move to Salt Lake together. It would make our lives so much better.
Post a Comment