Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Tuesday, September 25
Crack Up!
I never watch this show on TV but I was watching videos on YouTube and I laughed so hard at this one. How many times have we experienced this before?
1 comment:
That was hilarious!! I am sitting here at work crying thanks to that. So that is what I have to look forward to.
Post a Comment