CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 25

Demolition Derby




















If you have checked my sisters blogs, you have probably already seen plenty Demolition Day photos, so I will try to post some unseen photo ops. If you are unfamiliar with the renovations going on at my parents then I will tell you a little about it. On Saturday the whole Tye clan met at my parents house in Murray to demo the kitchen, living room, pantry and hallways. We tore everything apart and had a blast doing it. Even Jaxon was excited to get his hands and feet dirty and jumped right nin to help. Their house is so empty and unfamiliar now. I am excited for the final outcome though and I am patiently waiting with a crow bar in my hand for anything else they need to get rid of! Apparently, I have a lot of hidden, built up frustrations!

Uncle Kevin showin' off!


Jaxon copyin' cool Uncle Kevin

Jaxon pointing to the mess he made

After we had the house all destroyed, it started raining outside and Jaxon took the opportunity to play in the gutters. He loves the water and thinks that there is nothing dangerous about splashing, jumping and running through puddles in the middle of the street during a rain storm. I wish I was a kid again!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Haha! Jaxon is so cute. I love the picture of him pointing at the hole in the wall. Classic Jaxon. That was a fun day. Who's house is next? Yours? I would gladly put my up but it is technically not mine so that may not be a good idea.