CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6

Family Night

Last Night as Jaxon and I were watching "Dancing With The Stars," I realized how much I love Monday nights at our home. Every week when that show is on, Jaxon loves to dance right along with it. He will watch them very closely and try to copy all of their sweet moves. If the music stops and he is not in the correct ending pose, we have to hurry and figure it out before they move. Then, we walk over to the judges and put our arms around each other and wait to hear how well we did. He is such a good little dancer (with a great imagination), but dont tell his dad, he may not let us compete anymore!

3 comments:

Lynndi said...

So that is where he got his Lagoon moves. He is a dancer huh. Darrel would die!!

Kelli said...

The Unrein Judges give you a 10. But work on the ending poses a little more.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I think two costumes are completely reasonable :)

Not to mention he looks great in both!!