JT - "Mom, what is in there?" (pointing at my shirt)
Me - "My big fat belly"
JT - "No, it is a baby."
Me - "Jax, mom is not having a baby."
JT - "I need her to."
Me - "Mom can not have a baby until Heavenly Father helps her."
JT - "Uh huh. Yes you tan." (baby talk for can!)
Me - "We have a hard time having babies at our house. We need to have Heavenly Father send us one."
JT - "And Jesus?"
Me - "Yes"
I love being a mom! Kids are so cute! I think this conversation might have been the result of multiple pregnant family members and friends. I hope that his little "pleas" for a baby are helping us out. Fourteen months and counting.............










1 comment:
Nice work!! That look like a clock I'd buy @ Pottery Barn!
Post a Comment