Around the middle of September I found a cute Monkey costume on the Old Navy website. Since it was on sale, and I never pass up a sale, I bought it for Jaxon to wear on Halloween.
On October 18, we flew to Denver to go to a wedding and while there, Jaxon started to tell everyone that he was going to be a pirate for Halloween. I blew it off thinking he would forget. I was positive he really had no idea what a pirate even was. Well, he never forgot. I went to Costco on Tuesday for lunch and they happened to have a cute little pirate costume there. Being the favorite of his parents, I bought the pirate outfit too. 
Now, we had a dilemma. Which costume does he wear? The pirate, which at this point I realize that he really does not have any idea what a pirate is (he pointed to a skeleton at Maceys that night and called it a pirate!) or the cute, warm Monkey outfit.
And The Winner Is...
A PIRATE!
Well, actually, we compromised! Jaxon wore the monkey costume to WalMart and Tooele Federal Credit Union and the Pirate he wore to Trick or Treat in. Dad has made it clear that Mom is not allowed to purchase ANY Halloween Costumes next year!










3 comments:
I only saw Jaxon as the monkey which he said was a gorrilla, it was fun for Lilli and him to go Trick-or-treating during the day together, it gave me a feel for how it will be in the next years to come.
I wish he could have come trick or treating at our house. Nice costumes.
The pictures are cute, wish I could have seen Jaxon on Halloween. I bet he had lots of fun as a pirate and a monkey. Sounds like he will be the same thing next year:)
Love you all!
Post a Comment