CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12

Fantastic Friday

On Friday, our ward had its Super Saturday, which we cleverly called Fantastic Friday. It took forever for us to make our crafty clocks because of paint and vinyl difficulties, but after approximately six hours in the cultural hall of the local meeting house, I came home with this:









Oh, yeah, Mom. I made this all by myself!


Darrel, Jaxon and I went on a four wheeler ride on Saturday. It was perfect. The weather was unbelievably nice for November and we enjoyed the few hours we got to spend on our ATVs. That night, we drove into Salt Lake and went out to dinner with Ryan and Lynndi. Darrel was craving good chinese food. Unfortunately for me, I was not! I tried it though and actually got full! We had fun.

Our weekend went too quickly and was mostly consumed with the Wii (I am becoming a pro at Mario!), but it was nice to have a few days off of work!

3 comments:

Lynndi said...

That is a cute clock. Can you hear it tick? If so then my husband would hate it. Isn't it fun to try and live with men. Honestly, is a ticking clock going to kill you. I bought a cute clock at least a year ago and still have no where to put it. He can hear that thing ticking a mile away.
That was some good and nasty Rio today!!

Steph and Matt said...

Nice clock! I am very impressed. I want to learn how to make that.

Anonymous said...

I love the clock, you are so crafty! It will look perfect in my livingroom - except my last name is "TYE" not "UNREIN" - :)

Now you know why I love Super Saturdays, and why I spent long hours there. (and why I still have unfinished super sat. crafts tucked away in closets.)