Today is one of those days where it almost took a crane to pull me out of bed. I am not in a good mood and I am tired of life. Wow, that last sentence sounds depressing! Anyway, here is what is dragging me down today....
1.) PLOTTER: That lovely machine my sister in law and I invested in is causing a lot of heartache. I have spent countless hours on the phone trying to get a hold of tech support, only to have them tell me that I have to tear the thing apart and try to connect it to my computer manually. NICE! I wonder if they have any idea as to how vast my technological knowledge is. Judging from that last sentence....NOT GOOD!
2.) HOUSE: I spent ONE whole night last week cleaning out the spare bedroom. We wanted to make it an office for Darrel and I. Um, not so lucky! It has been cleaned, however, there is not one single spot in there to shove our endless supply of MAC paperwork(including receipts, mail, invoices, packing slips, etc.), tool catalogues, work tables, shipping boxes or computer stands. So, instead of moving everything office related into the spare bedroom, my kitchen (which has been the office for the last six months), the living room (which has also been a part of the office) and the garage (again, another office) are all still cluttered with the contents of what should be in the real "OFFICE!" Just walking into my house gets me depressed. Walking into the only clean room in the place would divert me back to problem listed here as #1, since that is where the plotter is currently stationed.
3.) GARAGE DOOR: The spring on our our garage door broke about a week and a half ago in the middle of the night. We ordered a new one, but so far it has not been repaired yet. Why does this stress me out? I never have carried a key to our home. I always enter through the garage. So, to make this story short, I have been locked out of my house three times in the last two weeks. GRRR!
4.) MARRIAGE: My husband was blessed to be born with a gene that comes from German decent. That is all I will say. For those of you who know what I am hinting at, see the numbers 1, 2 and 3 above for ways to complicate a marriage and the Germans!
5.) WORK: Since I have family that reads this blog and I work with my relatives, I will leave it at that.
Sometimes, I wish that I could clone myself so that I could be twelve places at once, taking care of twenty four different things and not letting anyone down. Well, until that blessed day, I better get back to the grind!
Tuesday, February 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I think we need an Applebee's break? What do you say??
p.s. Box it out on Wii, Once you knock him out a few times you instantly start to feel better about life!! ;)
Post a Comment