I believe that angels are singing praises of joy in Tooele this week. After a lot of tears (on my part!), bouts of yelling (again, that was me!) and a few days of wet undies (not me this time), Jax decided he finally wanted to be a big boy! We only wear diapers at bedtime now. I was constantly trying to teach him to use the potty, but it was not until this weekend, when he decided he was ready, did it work. I think I better treat myself to some good old fashioned Mexican Food in the form of Cafe Rio, Morelia or Ixtapa. Hmmm, now that is music to my ears!
Monday, February 4
The Angels Are Singing At Our Home!
I believe that angels are singing praises of joy in Tooele this week. After a lot of tears (on my part!), bouts of yelling (again, that was me!) and a few days of wet undies (not me this time), Jax decided he finally wanted to be a big boy! We only wear diapers at bedtime now. I was constantly trying to teach him to use the potty, but it was not until this weekend, when he decided he was ready, did it work. I think I better treat myself to some good old fashioned Mexican Food in the form of Cafe Rio, Morelia or Ixtapa. Hmmm, now that is music to my ears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
I want to come!!!
YEAH!!!!!! That is great to hear. Can't wait til it is Lilli's turn, But first Poop this kid out.
What is it with the "poop this baby out" that is making my skin crawl so bad?? That might be why you haven't had the baby yet Kelli!! j/k ;)
Traci Tye - wow, girl haven't seen you forever. Whenever I see pics of your cheer camp sunburn, I just ache and, of course, giggle. I'm going to tell Karen about your blog so she can see you too! I hope that's o.k. You can see my little itty bitty family blog at staitfam.blogspot.com - Nikki Chesh
YAY! That is great news. I think potty training is so far the hardest thing about mothering.... I just hate it. So to me that is a HUGE accomplishment. Way to go Jaxon! :) (and Mom)
Post a Comment