If you are in the service field at a restaurant, I am a great person to have sitting at your table. If my food is cold, I don't complain. If the wait is longer than usual, I don't complain. If they added tomatoes when I clearly asked them to leave them out, I don't complain. This time, I am complaining!
I wrote this letter to Wingers headquarters this morning.
My family and I went to Wingers in Tooele, Utah last night for dinner and were very upset by the treatment we received. We love to eat at Wingers but, unfortunately, have not had any good experiences at this location. Last night after ordering our meals and eating our dinner we waited and waited for our bill. When our bill finally arrived it took another 15-20 minutes for our waitress to run our creddit card. They were not busy. There was only one other table filled in the restaurant. When it was time to leave a tip, I left a little less than the recommended amount. I left 13%, which I thought was fair enough. I stood up after our meal and waited in the lobby for my son while he used the restroom and watched as one of the other waiters in the establishment walked over to our table, looked at our tip, walked into the kitchen area and yelled to our waitress, "You only got a $3.50 tip." She then yelled, "That sucks!" I was ready to walk back over to the table and remove the tip all together, but just blew up and left. I am appaled that waiters automatically expect a 15-20% tip without relying on their customer service. I am highly unlikely to visit the restaurant again!
It will probably go unnoticed, but I sure hope that someone does something about the Tooele location soon. "They Suck!"
Tuesday, February 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment