Thursday, June 26
My Soapbox!
I do not claim to know much about life, however, I do know this. If you do not have the money and you do not intend to pay your bill, do not purchase the item in the first place. If you do purchase it and it turns out that you can not afford it, it would be wise to tell your debtor that you can not make the payment because times are tough, and let them repo it, instead of telling them your wife is getting the money via a certified check, stimulus check or insurance rebate! I guess the two thousand dollars we were counting on, to catch us up on bills and get us to the family reunion, is never coming. We repo'd the stupid tool box yesterday instead of packing. That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I hope to never owe you money!! ;) What are we going to do for you Birthday?
Post a Comment