CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17

Cake Wrecks

I just happened to stumble on one of the most hilarious blogs I have ever read. It is called Cake Wrecks and it makes fun of all different kinds of cakes. Intrigued? Even if it sounds lame, try it out. You may become addicted. Here is the post that had me laughing out loud......

Thursday, September 4, 2008
Mmmm, Chest Hair
Janet T. provided the best portrayal I've ever seen of Tom Selleck in icing. (Well, ok, technically it's also the only portrayal of Tom Selleck in icing I've seen.) But that chest hair -- egads! Looks like Emma will be having a very "Hairy" birthday indeed. [shudder](UPDATE: This Wreck has been claimed! Thanks to baker Alicia for being such a good sport.)If you prefer to be shot through the heart, though, you could request the "V-neck special" slice from this Bon Jovi cake:Don't get me wrong; those frosted highlights are totally rad, dude, but, like, where's his nose? And those stars of David - Oy vay! Get me some bad medicine, stat; this cake is giving more than love a bad name*.Hmm. You know, I'm thinking this post just isn't Wrecky enough. [Virtually rifling through submissions] AHA!! Here we go:
The best part? It's called a "Macho Man Cake". [Cue the Village People] That's right: it's not an 8-year old boy; it's a MACHO man. Who waxes. And, er, drools black stuff. And likes to lay in a bed of mustard. And has some serious groin grooming issues. And - oh, you get the idea.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is a funny blog. Lots of interesting cakes. I like the new background and your family picture.

Meredith & Company said...

Okay, I'm totally ripping this website off and posting it on my blog. Hilarious! Thanks, I needed a laugh tonight as I write up audits...

Tiff said...

those are freakin' hilarious!!