CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9

TAGGED!

8 T.V. shows I LOVE to watch:
The Office
The Biggest Loser - I think I cry every stinkin episode
Beauty and The Geek - Pure Entertainment
News - I am a geek, but I have to see what kind of weather I will commute in the following day!
THS (True Hollywood Story) - I don't even have cable, but I love this show when I happen to catch it!
Law & Order: SVU
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Americas Next Top Model - Lets face it. Alot of the broads on this show are just plain ugly, but they take some facinating pics! It makes me wonder what they could do with my good looks!


8 Favorite Restaurants:
Olive Garden
Tepanyaki - Yes, it is foreign and No, I will not accompany you to Panda!
Texas Road House - Can we say "Fall Off The Bone Ribs?"
Cafe Rio - I am salivating just typing the name
Morelia - Not so much the food, but the salsa is to die for.
Taco Del Mar - Have you tried their Mondito Burrito in a combo with Queso and Chips? You should. Like Now!
Training Table - I will take a #32 with cheese fries and a medium diet, stat!


8 Things that happened yesterday:
Went to work
Made Potato Bar for Dinner
Worked on a vinyl project for a friend
Went grocery shopping
Watched The Biggest Loser
Went to a Young Womens activity
Rode my bike with Jax
Watched the neighbors kids for an hour

8 Things I look forward to:
Deer Hunt - I am staying home!
Christmas
Watching movies with Jaxon
Spending the weekend at the cabin
Sleeping In
Reading a good book
Thursday nights on NBC
Reading Jax a goodnight story

8 Things I love about Fall:
Sweaters
The leaves changing colors
The cooler weather
HOT CHOCOLATE
Carving Pumpkins
Pumpkin Roll
The Holidays
Eating Soup

8 Things on My Wish list:
To Be A Stay At Home Mom
Cure for Diabetes
No Bills
Home Makeover
Naps during the day
Maid
A Big Bag of Movie Theater Popcorn
A Clear Complexion

8 People that I'm tagging:
I don't know 8 people, so if this looks like fun, I am tagging you!

2 comments:

John and Charese said...

WOW~ We are so much a like! I loved reading all of it. And I love the new family picture on the side! You and Jaxson have such cute smiles.

Tiff said...

i love your new family pic! your so stinkin' funny!!