CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15

The Second Coming?

Yesterday, against my better judgement, I went back to the dentist to get some work done. While they were doing unruly things to my aching mouth, the dentist pipes up with this, "You know, Jesus is coming into the office today. If we take our time, you could meet him." I got the giggles. When I left the office with a numb left side, I immediately concluded that He is a little smaller and more hispanic than in his pictures.

7 comments:

Karin. said...

HA!! Did you go to the family dentist?

Lynndi said...

That picture looks good on your blog. I am glad you got it on there. I hope it turns out from Costco.

Kelli said...

Cute pictue. How did you get Darrel to not look like he had a stick up his butt?

*We're Unplugged* said...

Kelli,
I let him wear his lame cowboy hat!

Tiff said...

lol!! i love dr's with sense of humors!! it makes it more enjoyable!!

The Nielsen Family said...

I love the family picture!!

The Nielsen Family said...

I love the family picture!!