CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12

Blah, Blah, Blahg!

I have nothing to say. I am worn out, tired and dreary. I think I am in desperate need of a real vacation, like to Hawaii, Disneyland or DC, not Montrose, Colorado. I would like to sleep for a week and read a few books for a month. Then, maybe I can get back to functioning correctly. This is my Blah, Blah, Blahg!

4 comments:

Dana said...

Nice Blahg! I'll bring over a picture book of fun places to travel, with pictures of you rubber cemented in them.
Hummm - Maybe I better make one for me too!

Kelli said...

I will join you, leave the kids behind with the hubby and man that would be nice.

Angela said...

What happened to WTF Friday??? I look forward to it every week...Just to be disappointed. BTW Ken's birthday present was hilarious!!!

The Nielsen Family said...

Me too! I need a vacation or time to curl up with a book. I've not made it all the way through my book club books for the past 3 months.