Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Wednesday, February 18
Excuse Me!
To Whom It May Concern, will be absent from Thursday the 19th, because have a 10:20 appointment in the Sincerely, Welcome to the family Lindsay!
Yeah you better not be at work at that time! That was cute. I cant believe that it is tomorrow. WOW! I will be honest. I am getting really nervous. Love ya.
5 comments:
What a cool post! You're so creative. That was fun to read!
You are so clever! Love the post.
Yeah you better not be at work at that time! That was cute. I cant believe that it is tomorrow. WOW! I will be honest. I am getting really nervous. Love ya.
Congrates, to Kellie and her new Hubby!!! Have fun in the... insert picture.
you're so creative!! loved it!!
Post a Comment