CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 27

WTF Friday

My dad told me to read this article and I am glad I did. I am using this not because I thought "WTF" when I read it, but because I was pretty sure that is what the robber thought when the family jewels were suddenly under attack! I'm not sure what consternation means (and, frankly, don't care enough to look it up), but I assume it refers to something mightily painful. For your pleasure, I will make my favorite parts of the article bold. I LOVE IT!


Video Courtesy of KSL.com


Victim fights off would-be robber
February 27th, 2009 @ 8:20am

SALT LAKE CITY-- A victim fought back and thwarted a robbery attempt near Westminster College.

Salt Lake City police say a man was walking just outside the school's campus at 1300 East and 1840 South around 3 a.m. Friday when a man with a box cutter jumped out of some trees.

He slashed the victim's coat and demanded he give him his wallet. The victim reacted quickly.

"(The victim) was wearing some sizable boots and actually kicked the suspect in the groin, which causes some consternation to our suspect. He dropped the box cutter and ran off," said Lt. James Tracy of the Salt Lake City Police Department.

Police used dogs to try to look for the suspect but had no luck.

The victim was not hurt.

Angela, WTF Friday yourself!

2 comments:

Misty Moncur said...

Ah ha ha! What a loser! I'll call you back about the vinyl.

Angela said...

Traci---
WTF Friday YOURself...I love you...