Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Wednesday, October 31
When to Throw It Out!
I have come to the conclusion that no matter how cute and new your sweater is, if your neighbor yells across the street, "I did not know you were expecting," you should probably get rid of it.
2 comments:
OH NO!!!! Colleen told my about this the other day when she was in the office!!! UGH!! She was feeling pretty bad about the comment!!! ;)
Oh HeeeeLLL No!
Post a Comment