CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21

Great Things!


After hanging onto my Christmas money(from returning Photoshop Elements 4 for Mac) and a sweet coupon I found inside of the Costco mailing coupons, I have sucessfully aquired Photoshop Elements 6 for my new laptop. Mark my words folks, great things are coming to pass from this day forward! That is all for now.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I expect to see some good stuff. We are going to rule the scrapbook world. You and your computer and me and my Bug.

Savanna said...

Traci does that photo shop program work on your mac? I have a mac and haven't been able to find anything like that for it. Let me know. Oh, and I love the story with Jaxon... I am afraid the questions will only get worse for us huh? :)

*We're Unplugged* said...

Savanna,
I am only a beginner and do not claim to know much, but from my experience in shopping for the program, I understand that Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 is for Mac. I got that program for Christmas and had to return it because I have Vista. They have it at Best Buy. Good Luck!

Savanna said...

Traci-
SO I am a total dork. I have photo shop already on my mac. I asked Dan the other night if sometime we could get it, and he was like you did not ask that question... turns out we already got it. I guess I just needed you to remind me to ask Dan I guess. :) Thanks for your help.