CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24

Bond. James Bond

Last night Darrel and I met with our Accountant for the first time. He is an older guy that works at the University of Utah bookstore. We walked into his cozy little duplex that he calls home and he and Darrel went to work on the years Sales Tax for our business. I made myself at home on his sofa and browsed his HUGE movie collection, which took up the entire north side wall of his living room. My eyes abruptly stopped on the title, "Octopussy." I chuckeled a little to myself, became immensly uncomfortable and immediatley thought, "Oh great, this guy is addicted to porn." Turns out that it is a James Bond movie. If our accountant is addicted to porn, he apparently doesnt display it out in the open.


In unrelated news, I took a survey today in regards to The Office. Turned out to be extremely accurate. Apparently I am most like Stanley...

If you answered mostly Ds, you are exactly like Stanley Hudson: hard-working and serious, yet grumpy and disgruntled. Your boss annoys you, your pay depresses you, and for the most part, you’re laid back… unless something or someone gets you angry, then you become frightening.

Take the quiz yourself at: http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/Watercooler/Quizzes/Articles/071127_officequiz_DW

No comments: