CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28

Math 101

No matter how many times you tell a child that they better settle down before they get hurt, they don't listen. Here is my mathmatical equation for disaster:
3- toddler boys
+
1-dark, unfinished bedroom closet in the cousins basement
+
1- girl to open the door and "Get" them
+
1-sewer pipe cover sticking out of the wall a teeny tiny bit
=
1- quick trip to Urgent Care
3-staples to close a head wound
1-DVD of Monsters Inc. to take your mind off of the pain
3-Ice Cream Cones from "The Mav" to show what a BIG BOY you were.
He was not too excited to wear this bandage at bedtime, but I told him that he looked just like a pirate and he loved it. Boys will be Boys, I guess.









Thanks Aunt Holly for taking care of us!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Thanks for scaring me again Traci, and reminding me I am having an Unrein boy. OH Boy! Silly Jaxcon hope he heals well. I still think I need to borrow the Wii, to see if that would help. If going shopping tonight won't.

Holly said...

The boy looks GOOD!!! And remember to send the bill in Matt's name!! ;)