Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Thursday, January 3
Rubing shoulders with the Famous
I just ate lunch with Mr. Mark Eaton of Utah Jazz fame. I think my head stands right in the middle of his calves.
I am so jealous, He is like my all time favorite player. That would have been cool. He is really tall, I have only seen him in person like, once and I didn't stand next to him.
2 comments:
I am so jealous, He is like my all time favorite player. That would have been cool. He is really tall, I have only seen him in person like, once and I didn't stand next to him.
So how come you got to eat lunch with Mark?
Post a Comment