CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29

The New Addition

Sometimes I feel bad for my husband. Not all the time, but sometimes. Usually, I just feel bad for myself.

We realized about two months ago that we were crazy if we thought we could keep paying around $700.00 a month for his truck. We still had three years left on his lease. We decided that in order to get rid of the payment, we would have to get rid of his baby.

We looked around town at the dealerships for something a little less expensive, that would still pull the four wheelers and were not impressed with their selection. On Saturday, we took my Honda in for a oil change. Darrels brother who works at Quality in Tooele told us that we would have to wait around an hour because he had other cars in front of ours. Since we live in Tooele, we figured we could walk to WalMart and browse the merchandise. While we were walking through the parking lot, my wonderful eyes landed on this beauty...









A USED CHRYSLER ASPEN? In Tooele? Now, I know that most people dream of Beemers and Mercedes, but not me. I had a Durango once and I loved everything about it. When I saw that Chrysler came out with their version of the Durango, The Aspen, I knew I had to have one.
To make a long story short, this is now ours and I love it. It is loaded. It has a DVD, Navigation, heated front and passenger seats, sunroof, leather, luggage rack, wireless headphones.... I could go on and on about it, but my favorite feature is that it beeps at me if I get to close to an object while backing up. All of this was wrapped up into a price that we could surprisingly afford.

Sorry Darrel that we gave up your truck, but thank you, thank you for my new wheels!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I would never be so rude as if to say, "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you," so I will just say three words, GREEN WITH ENVY!!! :)

Kelli said...

She's a Beaut. Looks good Traci, one day I will have to ride in it. Hope you won't have to get rid of it soon. I am jealuos too.