CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 28

Am I Unique?

Last night, my sweet sister alerted me to the fact that I may be "UNIQUE" enough to be an extra in a Brad Pitt movie. It turns out that they are looking for residents of Tooele County to audition for the movie this Saturday at the Deseret Peak Complex. The news said that they are looking for a "UNIQUE" look and were hoping that they could find it in Tooele County. As a resident, I can agree with the majority and say there are alot of unique people located in the town, however, I pray that they find no one at their open casting call and have to resort to casting the people of Kearns.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yes Yes Tooele People are Unique, we who are blood Tooelen's love that, as use it as a proud excuse. Hehehehehe.