Monday, May 5
Gone Private
Sorry about going private in the spur of the moment. Some things set me off and I just happened to come across one of those things. I know it would surprise some of you to hear that I am a really private person, but its true. I do not discuss my feelings with anyone (ask my husband!). I hate being asked personal questions. I tend to not be able to look people in the eye and most importantly, I get extremely uncomfortable when someone I knew from previous experiences comes back to say hello. I decided the only way to still be a blogger and to keep my off-the-wall feelings in check was to go private sooner than later. This gives me full control of who can check up on my family and who can not. I like being a bullheaded, stubborn, mental weirdo and I am good at it, just ask my mother-in-law!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment