So, I set both of the alarms on my clock last night. After I set them, my husband pranced over and reset them too. You know, in case I am an idiot and the clock really does work. What do you know......this morning my alarm went off at 5:15, 5:24, 5:33 and 5:42. I turned both of the alarms off when I got out of bed, because I wasn't sure which alarm was actually working.
Remember those lovely FOR SALE signs that I made for my sisters car. It turns out, that immature boys think that putting a sign in your car, saying it is for sale and listing your contact number is an open invitation for them to send you lovely texts and calls. Apparently men only want to buy cars if the 19 year old blond comes with it. Where we these guys when I was that age?
Wednesday, May 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Sickos.
Love your new look and the cute pictures.
I've got the evidence to prove it people . . . wait actually i dont cause i deleted my messages today!!
Post a Comment