After thomas, we headed home just in time to load up with another Unrein crew and head to Delta for a Demolition Derby. It was a fun derby because the drivers were ruthless. For white trash families like mine, that makes it stupendous! At one point a car pushed another car up onto the dirt pile perimeter and was suddenly rear ended by a third car causing the middle car to break its axle and come to rest on top of the first and third cars. It was magic. We were also able to see a few rollovers, more dirt pile pushing, a couple fires and a few wife beater clad gentswith yellow armpit stains. Again, pure magic!
After each heat, while cleaning the cars out of the arena, Jax wanted to pose for the camera. Here are a few of the many faces of Jaxon Thomas, not to be confused with the earlier Thomas the Train. He now thinks that he was named after Thomas the Train! I will let him believe that.
We had a fun time and love everything about long holiday weekends. I only wish that they lasted longer and we had more funds to take us so many more places!










2 comments:
Blakmale pictures for later when he is older. Good one Jax. Sounds like so much fun.
I can't believe you invaded my blog! I just saw the Happy Birthday post! Thanks! ;)
It was a lot of fun that weekend! Glad we got to get out of town and have a little fun before I lost my mind!
Post a Comment