Now, if I could just come up with my own ideas......
Tuesday, June 17
Another Day....Another Craft!
I went to a baby shower for a cousin this weekend. Her little boy is due on my birthday, which, of course, means he will be gifted, warm, loving and irreplaceable. Right? Anyway, since we are so poor right now, I decided to make the whole gift. I ended up buying a package of the Link-A-Doo things from Walmart, but other than that, I did it! I made this picture frame for her.
I also made a couple of burp cloths, a binkie holder and I tied a blanket! I know, I know. I am impressive! Thanks to Lynndi for helping with the burp cloths and binkie holder, thanks to MHS for allowing kids with U's to work them off by making flannel blankets, which I have been known to hijack, and thanks to the world wide web for helping search out a cute quote for the picture frame.
Now, if I could just come up with my own ideas......
Now, if I could just come up with my own ideas......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Three words....cute,cute,cute!!
You are so crafty! I wish that I was...maybe you should make me some cute frames & I'll buy them from you for more than they cost to make!! Then you make a profit. ;)
Brittany - You're on!
Post a Comment