CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16

Long Overdue!

Due to the wonderful, world-wide web, an old friend, from my elementary school days, who obvisiously has a bigger heart than I do, left me a cute note on my old blog asking if I would let her visit my new one.
I have a lot of fond memories of the early years with her. I remember sleepovers almost every weekend. I remember playing pool in her basement and watching as I hit the pool ball somewhere unmentionable! I remember truth or dare in the basement of a mutual friends home at midnight, Finally, I remember the horrible letter I wrote to her. It makes me cry to think back on that time in life and her feelings, which I am positive I destroyed! I hope thatI have grown into a better person and I hope that she can forgive me for that thoughtless piece of paper and those hurtful words that I never should have wrote. So, thanks for giving me a chance to tell you I am sorry and Sorry for being a horrible friend!

1 comment:

Brittany Merrill said...

You were always a good friend to me!! I absolutely forgive you for that letter & anything that happened in our elementary days. I just wish we never would've have fallen apart...now I hope we can begin again, keep in touch & hopefully one day take a big step & have a play date or something with our kiddo's & families! Boy do we have some good memories...all those crazy days at my house...we HAD SO MUCH FUN!! I'm so happy we've gotten in touch...now I'm off to email you!