CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5

Good One, Moron!

I just received this email in my inbox. Are people really dumb enough to think this is logical? First, I do not have an account with Bank of America and second, despite what everyone tells you, I am not that stupid, morons! Anyway, check out the broken english. I thought it was pretty funny.
Our Valued Banking Client,
Bank of America always look forward for the high security of our clients. Some customers accounts have been accessed by unknown people. Bank of America in no way involved with this email and the web site does not belong to us.
Bank of America is proud to announce about their new updated secure system. We updated our new SSL servers to give our customers a better, fast and secure online banking service.Due to the recent update of the servers, you are requested to please update your account info at the following link:Click here


*Important*

We have asked few additional information which is going to be the part of secure login process. These additional information will be asked during your future login security so, please provide all these info completely and correctly otherwise due to security reasons we may have to close your account temporarily.
Thank you for being a valued Bank of America client.Security AdvisorBank of America

2 comments:

Tiff said...

holy crap. what a freakin' moron! do they really expect people to believe this crap???

what in the world!

ALNK said...

Hey Tracie
Thanks for inviting me!!! It is fun to read your blog. Sounds like girls camp was a hit!! NOT!!! You are good at telling things like they are. I laughed right out loud!
Way to catch on to the bank scam! I can't believe people think we'll fall for that! How was the fair? We loved seeing you guys. Have a good day!
Amy