Here is a list of facts:
- I did not pack a sack lunch from home today
- I have not packed a sack lunch for myself since 9th grade
- My mom no longer cooks at home anymore (Hence no leftovers)
- Dad, Mom and Karin are at Disneyland right now salivating over their Churros
- Kellie is on a plane to D.C.
- My stomach is rumbling really loud
- My mouth is watering
All of these facts point to one clear equation. I am soliciting a lunch date. Anyone game?
Tuesday, August 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
too bad i didnt read this yesterday i totally wouldve taken you up on the offer...the funny thing is, yesterday i was wishing i had someone to meet for lunch!! call me if that happens again!
..."my mom no longer cooks at home anymore"?...hello, did you eat the leftover chicken that I made on Sunday? Do you hide the leftover steak fingers so only you can have them for lunch? I can't believe you just told 3 million people that I don't cook anymore. I should call you and get mad, but can it wait until dad and I get home from MiMi's?
P.S. I don't think it's my responsibility to feed you anyway -(does this have anything to do with the fact that you had to take care of the dogs during your lunch break while I was at Disneyland?)
Post a Comment