A few years ago, we had a ward activity. It was a water activity at a church nearby. At the end, some of the kids were trying to dry off. One decided to lay on the warm cement behind a car to help keep cool while still drying off. The driver of the car did not know he was there and ran over his head, accidentally ending his life. We were sick then. I am terribly sick now too.
My friend ran by a few minutes ago to collect some receipts for reimbursement of a church activity. While outside chatting, we saw two police cars and an ambulance drive by. We ran out into the street and noticed an Explorer in the road. It was towing a ski boat. Well, it turns out the families little girl decided to hop on the hitch, without her parents knowing and they pulled away from the house. Our sweet little neighbor fell off. She was run over and has head injuries and chest injuries. We don't know much, however we just saw Life Light land at the hospital. Please pray for the Maxfield family. They could sure use it right now.
I think this neighborhood has some horrible luck. I am ready to move!
Sunday, August 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I am so sorry! My heart is breaking for the parents. I will rmemeber them in my prayers.
that is terrible!! that breaks my heart!
That is the sadest thing I have ever heard...I even prayed for you for them. ;)
Post a Comment