I am having one of those days where you are tired of everything. Here is my official "tired of" list....
!. I am tired of paying someone else to raise my kid.
2. I am tired of having a broken computer.
3. I am tired of worrying about bills.
4. I am tired of doing laundry and dishes.
5. I am tired of working my butt off for nothing.
6. I am tired of living in Tooele.
7. I am tired of waking up at five in the morning to the annoying buzz of an alarm.
8. I am tired of watching the grasshoppers devour my pretty purple and pink gladiolas.
9. I am tired of being told that my education is far less superior than that of a graduate from the state of Nevada.
10. I am tired of being a grump.
11. I am tired of scrimping and saving everything I have so that I can keep my family in our home only to find out that someone else in the house just purchased a $300.00 toy.
12. I am tired of crying myself to sleep.
13. I am tired of being tired.
14. I am tired of life.
15. I am tired of complaining.
Take that. Ah, I already feel better about some things! I need a nap.
Tuesday, August 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
i'm so sorry. if you ever need to talk, please call, i am all ears!!
Man life sucks. We've had pretty good luck with me working in the evenings. I still feel like I am raising my own kids, but they get alone time with their dad, too. It is hard to find a good solution for money and bills. One thing I recently did was separate our bank accounts (even though I felt like I was saying I didn't trust my husband). So all my money goes direct deposit into my own account just for bills (not food or gas or any thing else) so I know the bills will get paid. It has been such a relief.
I know you probably don't want advice, just want to vent, and the bad day is probably over. Just wanted to say hang in there.
Traci - I know you didn't take that it was your education that was lacking right? I wanted to smack Darrel the other night with his, "I served a mission in Redneck Tenn., That is why I speak like this" speech. I have been to the south! But... I didn't take on an idiot way of speaking! PLUS I have a partial Nevada education, and while I agree they have a better educational system in place than Utah... I am not an idiot and know you can't take the white trash out of Darrel!! ;) CHEERS!!
You need a vacation. Let's go somewhere fun like the beach. You in?
I feel you on pretty much every single day thing you are feeling plus some...maybe you need to fill me in on how to save & pinch money because I'm sure good at spending it when we don't even have it. If I have to be honest, I've cost us a good 5 grand this summer...that was my summer adventure when I disappeared but we'll discuss that in a personal email & hopefully you will be understanding & still accept me as a friend again!!
Post a Comment