CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30

The Fun Starts Here


Yesterday, I worked half of the day and spent the other half at Lagoon with Jaxon, my mom, Kevin and Kellie. We had a great time. I had not been to Lagoon in over six years, so it was nice to relax and enjoy all the new rides. My favorites were the Spider and Wicked. I would go back and wait in those incredibly long lines again any time! Jaxons favorite ride was a toss up. He loved the rockets (which were conviently equipped with high powered sniper rifles), Puff the Little Dragon, the tug boats and the new kids Tidal Wave. He let us know when he really liked a ride by either getting out of the seat and playing some sort of trumpet while dancing or giving the "thumbs up" sign and saying "YES!" Sometimes, he impressed us with both. I know that he hated the Dinosaur Egg ride. He would not let go of my hand and his lower lip stuck out most of the ride. The best part of the day was when Kevin and Jaxon went to get an ice cream cone while my mom, Kellie and I rode The Bat. Kevin came around the corner with an ice cream cone in each hand while trying to push a zonked out Jaxon in the stroller. We had a blast!


















1 comment:

Lynndi said...

Looks like you had fun. You got some great pictures!! Too bad I missed it. We will have to go again when Bree is older.