Yesterday, my dad sent some paperwork from his computer to our SHARP copier, fax machine, scanner, staple compiler, letterhead printer, etc...... When he went to pick up the copies off the machine, he noticed brown smudges on the top left corner of the paper. He showed it to me and we joked that someone must have been eating cookies while replacing the paper in the copy machine. It seriously looked like melted chocolate chip morsels. I tried to scratch the "brown stuff" off with my finger nail, but it seemed like the stuff was super glued to the page.Well, today, I needed to make copies a specific way, so I opened up the bottom drawer of the machine, to remove some paper I needed on a special output tray, and I just about vomited inside my mouth.
Yes, folks, it appears that a mouse has made its home inside of our copy machine. There waiting for me, on top of the huge stack of copy paper was mouse CRAP! There was also some DECON. Ha Ha, Mickey, the jokes on you!
I wrote this to let you all know what happened, in case I die from the Hantavirus. Also, I wanted to let the Tye family know what fun can be had at Ralph Tye & Sons, Inc. I can't wait until it starts getting really cold outside, then thses little buggers will visit me daily! Only one and a half days until "I am leaving on a jet plane." It is not coming fast enough!










1 comment:
That is sick and you even touched the poo. I really hope you washed your hands!!
Post a Comment