CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8

Winner!



I went shopping with Kellie, Stephanie and my Mom on Saturday. I got a lot of things for my house but the purchase that I am the most proud of I picked up at Shopko. The only reason that I love to shop there is because you can pick something up there, look at the price tag, figure out what you will be spending and then get to the register and your total is lower than you originally thought. Well, I needed a purse so I was looking at those when I saw one that I thought was nice. I checked the price. It was marked $19.99. It also had a tag that said 30% off. I figured that was a pretty good buy, so I proceeded to the checkout stand. At the register, I grabbed a Diet Dr. Pepper to sustain me on the drive back home. My whopping total on my purchase was $3.04. That is right folks, I found a purse on clearance for $1.50. I am a Super Shopper!

3 comments:

Steph and Matt said...

Wow! I am very impressed. You are officially a bargain shopper.

Anonymous said...

Don't leave that purse in the car on a hot day - the glue might give out.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you found that purse for a $1.50, it is very cute. Can you teach me to shop like that?