CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9

Jeans

I would like to take a moment to complain. My husband gave me some money a couple of weeks ago for some new clothes. It sat in my purse for a while until I decided to buy some new pants. I tried every pair that I could find in the same size I have worn since I graduated from high school. I came to the realization that it was about time I went up a size. (Every womans worse nightmare!) I tried on jeans the next size up. I found two pair that I ended up buying. Today, I am wearing one of those pairs. I am noticing though, as the day goes on, that the pants are slowly growing too large for my body. Normally, I would approve of my clothes becoming too large, however, why cant they fit as well as they did in the dressing room of the store? Why do they stretch to take on the shape of my fat, not hold fast to the shape they originally were?

My dad thinks that no one really cares to hear about my jeans and the fact that gravity seems to want them to fall off while running down the death stairs at work. Therefore, I am taking a poll. Please cast your vote on my poll to the left of this post. Please do your part to help me prove to my father that people care about whether or not my pants stay on all day! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O.K. - I'm a little slow, but I think you just insulted me with that video. I just want you to know that when I bend over and pick up something off the floor, my "mom" jeans protect the backside from playing peek-a-boo.
Love ya, mom
P.S. I'll take the mom jeans anyday!!!