CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 4

A New Pal



Last night I was trying to get dinner made, finish cleaning up the house and gather the books I needed to take to my primary meeting when I heard Jaxon yelling at me from outside. I thought that I was going to scream because I could not spare any time to run outside and watch him play in the dirt, ride his bike or hide in the bush/tree in the front yard. He kept calling me, so I set down everything and quickly ran out. It turns out, he just wanted to show me his new pal. I guess sometimes we just need to relax and enjoy "Good Ole Mother Nature!"

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I love the smile with one eye closed. Like it was really straining to get that out. Maybe one day Jaxon will learn how to smile normal. Hopefully before he is old enough to date or nobody will want to go out with him. And hopefully he will be potty trained too.

Kellie said...

You should read my roomates blog, Mauri. She left a post about our house. You will never believe what is going on. I am too lazy to write one about it myself, so you HAVE to read hers. Let me know what you think.