Darrel and I met on a blind date in May of 2001. We were married in April of 2002 and celebrated the best days of our lives on October 5, 2004, when Jaxon was born and January 12, 2010, when little Keston was placed into our home. We love demolition derbys, camping, four wheeling and lounging around. We are pure Tooele White Trash!
Our little family of four enjoys the outdoors, the warm weather and long weekends. We can't stand big crowds so we live in the rural sticks of Tooele County.
This blog is my outlet!
The Men of The House
Followers
Wednesday, October 10
What is that Stench?
Why do I still have the aroma of garlic on my hands from last nights dinner? I promise I showered!?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You need a poll on this topic. I don't really care about the stench on your hands.
3 comments:
You need a poll on this topic. I don't really care about the stench on your hands.
It is ok Traci I have Onion From Mondays diner
I made that mistake once and I learned my lesson. Put baggies over your hands next time. Think of it as your white trash gloves.
Post a Comment